Buy Bandwidth

Australian-Assault

Hi i am hosting a site for a counter strike source clan and its also the site where i hold the maps for them to be downloaded by people missing the maps when they join the server. I have currently been into this service about 5 days and i have used up 350mb or so of bandwidth, i want to know if u can but a buy bandwith option in the shop so if i buy it it will make me pay 50 helions every month or however u wanna do it, i would like 1 gig more of bandwidth please. Is this possible ?

So then its not possible? I dont have a site that gets that many hits and the reason why i have the free plan is because i do not wish to have ads placed anywhere on my site, i hate ads and i would be a hypocrit to allow them onto the site.

EDIT can i get two hosting sevices on this webhost and get people from the clan to register on the forum and post where they could be usefull? then donate the points to me?

Its not completely a download site it is also the clan website of a counter strike source clan australian assault and a deathmatch clan called whosclan i will probobly also install forums on both, they dont get a lot of visitors because not many people know about them. I never saw your 2.5gig bandwidth plan (posting) though, i might go for that.

• 5 weeks later...

My problem is solved, we bought a gaming server which had space for maps to, but we could not use rapidshare or any sharing website because with the game if you do not have the map it automatically downloads it from the server or a place where the server specifies, the place had to have all of the maps in it and it had to be a directory not a page where you can get a random link to the file.