[Solved] Domain Owned By Another User

doku

Hello,

I'm trying to migrate a friend's website over to my account as an addon domain. I've gone ahead and deleted his account, "alexsto" which should mean his domain is no longer tied to his account. However, when I try to add it as an addon to my domain, CPanel doesn't let me because it still thinks it's owned by his account.

The domain in question is alexanderstocktonfilms.com previously owned by "alexsto", and I'm trying to migrate it over to my account, "doku".

Thanks!

That's simply marked as inactive since the last login was valentine's day. I've sent a message to the email that user registered with, if they reply I'll go ahead and manually delete it. Standard procedure is only the account owner can request account deletions.

The reason that your attempt to delete via the script failed is because the password becomes scrambled when an account is suspended, blocking all access to the account.

EDIT: Alright, response was received and the account has now been deleted, it may take some time before the system allows you to transfer the domain.