[Solved] Suspended: Luizfilho

Username: luizinho

Server: Johnny

Domain: luizfilho.heliohost.org

Hi,

Yesterday I was using my email account to receive a batch of only 10 e-mail with links to download, and stopped working. Soon after I realized that my account was suspended, as well as other accounts that I am the webmaster, although I only administrator. Anyway, all accounts were Suspended.

They are:

a. pwma2012> Stevie> 'pwma.com.br' (my / staff)

b. lanc> Stevie> lanc.heliohost.org (Adm)

c. luizmax8 >> Stevie> luizmax.heliohost.org (Adm)

d. luizinho> Johnny> luizfilho.heliohost.org (Adm)

Only the account 'a' has active traffic on the Internet, for now.

Take this opportunity to ask for the release for use and reactived of the accounts: 'b', 'c' and 'd'.

Please can you help me and reactivate my accounts?

Sincerely,

Luiz Max

As our policy states, users are limited to one account, unless they provide us with a valid reason to have two accounts and ask permission. Let us know which of your accounts you'd like to keep and whether you want a backup of the others.

• Like 1

Thank you for the reply...

The reason I have others accounts is that one is personal to host my site, others is to advise clients (3) who can not manage their files or do not have time.

A few years ago I have HELIOHOST account, and I liked a lot, not only because it is free, but mostly for support, applications and SERIOUSNESS HELIOHOST team that provides its users.

I do free advertising for HELIOHOST by such my admiration and joy to be part of this team. However, I do not divulge this tool at random, for anyone.

In just over 2 years account on HELIOHOST I invited 4 people, and it is not much. These people / co-users are identified and managed by me, reason why I created other accounts.

Hoping to hear from you, a positive response to my request to keep my accounts.

Best Regards,

L.Max

Continue...

However, if my reason is not enough for you to keep my bills I know understand, considering you mentioned heliohost policy states, Ok

But ... Being user heliohost is addictive and is very good!!!!

I have created more than one account, yes, but not exactly for me, though I like to have many accounts...

Regards

The account luizinho has been unsuspended. Backups will be emailed to the address you used to register each account.

EDIT: links to your backups have been sent, however one bounced back.

• Like 1

Dear Shinryuu, thank you very much!

B)

I can not find the backup of accounts (lanc.heliohost and luizmax.heliohost). I do not remember the email I used to create them.

What can be done?

You can reactivate these accounts just so I can see the e-mail address used to create them, or tell me? In the first case I myself will delete the accounts: 'luizmax' and 'lanc'.

Hope hear you.

I located the email account luizmax8 (luizmax.heliohost), but when I tried to download the backup appeared the message: "This item may have been deleted or expired or you may not have permission to view it. For more information, contact the owner of the item"

EDIT: I don't located the email account lanc (lanc.heliohost). This account is very important because the files stored on it.

Give me a little bit and I'll resend the luizmax backup, the lanc backup is the one that bounced back, I'll have to ask an admin what to do about that.

EDIT: Alright, backup link resent to luizmax, I'll delete the pwma2012 backup now.

• Like 1

Dear Shinryuu,

I received again the backup "luizmax8" and once again I could not download it. For some reason this is happening ... You can try to share with my email "contato@pwma.com.br"?

Yes, of course! I am awaiting for I know that everything will be resolved. I trust in their competence. I ask only that does not spending many hours, because today still I need to put files "lanc" and "luizmax" in the air elsewhere.

LOCAL GMT: 03:44 PM - Brazil.

EDIT: Ok, pwma2012 backup I already downloaded