[Answered] Unable To Upload To Other Host Via Ftp

gsgurpreet251

I am not able to upload files present on Heliohost server to other host via ftp. I want to upload files to other hosts as on Heliohost, only 500mb are available.

So, I want my site to run on Heliohost server but want to transfer my files via ftp to other server.

My details are:-

server- stevie

username- gurpreet

address- torrentflux.heliohost.org

ftp address of other host- 93.188.160.9

Everytime it gives error :-

Couldnt connect to 93.188.160.9:21

Please suggest me some solution...

This is an issue with the other host, check the credentials for the account you created with them and whether they even offer FTP uploads. We can only offer support for our services since we don't know how other hosts manage their business.

The other host is working fine if used with online ftp client(net2ftp). I have also checked the credentials but the same error persists.

Also, My friend has another account on the 'Johny' server. If I try to upload files on the 'Johny' server via ftp, only 230mb of data can be transferred even if the remaining space is 450mb.

Please check whether port 21 is open for outgoing connections and does it have some data limit or not.

Thank You...