[Solved] Suspended: Yusif

cPanel username: yusif

Server: stevie

Domain: forcefieldgaming.heliohost.org

I don't know why it was suspended, as I was on it just a few days ago and I was updating my forum software. I tried unsuspending it, but got this messages: "We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error."

If you could unsuspend it, that'd be great. If it was because of heavy load, that's gonna stop because I'm going to start using the website for something else, which will require minimal CPU and MySQL usage.

Thanks!

~Azergagash :)/&--#62;

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

If you plan to use your account for FTP service and you have lots of customers/lots of traffic, I would recommend using a different service. Our servers don't have enough CPU load for that. I apologize for any inconvenience.