[Answered] Fantastic Hosting

JimV8673

My forum has been running for about a week now without a glitch. http://tropicalfishkeepers.heliohost.org/smf

Everything works very smoothly, and ive had no issues what-so-ever.

But !!! im concerned about space as my forum grows, i dont have a lot of pics, and actually no members posting yet, and it worrys me that in the future i will run out of space.

Why cant you offer a paid or upgrade solution to this, I can truthfully say that aside from 24/7 support, this service is as good as any paid hosting ive used, and i would like to stay here forever.

There was a user running a forum that got overloaded with bots, he had i believe 2200 posts and 1700 'users' without being in danger of running out of space; he did get suspended though, those bots spamming new accounts pushed the site over the 50-email/day limit.

Anyways, point is, your site can get large without running into problems, just ask your members to post images off-site on Photobucket or some other free service. If your site really gets that large you can tell your CMS to delete posts older than such and such time. 500 MB really is more than you think.