[Solved] Unable To Login To Cpanel

achardwicke

I recently signed up for a website with the user name "achard" (Tuesday morning). I wrote down my password so I would not forget it. My account is not found found when I clicked the link that was provided in a previous email, so I assume that it has been created. When I try to sign into the cPanel from my website/cpanel or from the heliohost.org page, signin fails. Since I had waited 48 hours and continued to get failures, I decided to reset my password. I immediately got the message that an email was sent to me (which should have gone to achardwicke@suddenlink.net), but I never received the email (in over 12 hours). My suddenlink account has been getting emails fine, and it is not in a spam or junk folder. What do I do now to log into the cPanel? I have never been able to successfully log in. Thanks.

That domain shows an index listing, so the account it's tied to exists. Have you checked that your username is all lowercase and know that the password is case-sensitive. If that's all correct and not working try resetting your account's password.

I was using lower case. I know password is case sensitive. Since still could not log in, I tried a second password reset at 8:25. As with the first trial to reset my password, I have not gotten the email that it says was sent. That was 4 minutes ago. I will take a walk, and check my email when I get back.