[Solved] Queued: Minevici

minevicio

I'm having several problems with my account. Well. When you open my domain account ("minevicio.tk"), I see a page showing the files from FTP, rather than the page "Account Queued", as reported on the website of HelioHost. Using the tool "DNS Checker", I tried to access the "Record A" account. To access it, see the page "Account Queued". And when I try to access the cPanel I receive a message saying that the login failed, even putting the correct password. And when I use the "forgot my password", the email simply does not arrive in my inbox. What is happening?

I think my account was hacked, because I could never get into cPanel. And when I change the password email does not arrive in my inbox.

Now I could log in, and I managed to change the account password! Congratulations service to you, is the only free hosting that offers cPanel TRUE. =D

Account fully functional, I'll install my forum. Thanks HelioHost team, which has better hosting! If one day I rent / buy a hosting, be sure to HelioHost, excellent support, various resources, good database finally hosting perfect! (in Stevie server)