[Solved] Suspended: Onebook

onebook

Hi,

Yesterday my account got suspended without any notification.

Can you please let me know the reason for this account suspension.

Also, please let me know how i can reactivate my account.

It would be great if you can notify before suspending the accounts so that users can take corrective measures to ensure their accounts will not get suspended, or atleast they can take the backup of database and files.

I can understand it can be overhead for you but it was just what i felt.

I have not even taken the backup of my website files and database.

Below are my account details...

HelioHost username : onebook

Server : Stevie

HelioHost main domain : onebook.heliohost.org

Regards,

OneBook

I haven't set up any cron job in my cpanel, though earlier i was trying to set up but it was deleting automaticaly after 2 runs then i found the solution in this forum only to use setcronjob.com.

Currently i have a cron job set up in setcronjob.com which execute one script of my website in every 15 min, but yes that script is executing in Stevie server, so do you count it as a cron job.. if yes then can you please let me if there is any other way to do this...

Please note right now i have disabled my cron job in setcronjob.com, just to ensure that my account will not get suspended again.

Regards,

Ravindra Gupta

Anything running on setcronjob.com does not count towards your cron job limit. The only way your account could get suspended by using setcronjob.com is if your script takes up too many server resources/causes high server load. If this is not a problem with your script, you will be fine. :)