[Solved] Suspended: Bytronic

Domain: wsmadibosoft.com

Server: Johhy

We are kindly requesting the lifting of the suspension. We have since the time of suspension worked out on the issue that caused the suspension: having more than the allowed scheduled tasks running. We shall this time not use this service as we have worked a solution to the issue that made us use the scheduled task. In fact the bleach was done by a hired consultant. We have since fired that consultant and engaged another one with strict instructions.

What is your username?

I can not seems to find an account linked with your domain or your heliohost account.

Also, your domain seems to be hosted on an other host (the NS records points to ns1.netfirms.com and ns2.netfirms.com).

Thank you for acting on my request. The username is bytronic. We changed the domain DNS settings after the suspension. However after the lifing of the suspension we shall revert back the settings to helionet ones.

And something else the account was previously suspended and the lifting as of that time was done by byron . So this might also help.

The reason for your suspension was causing a high server load and you were running 5 cron jobs per day.

You are only allowed to have 2 per day.

I've unsuspended you account, but note that this was the 2nd time.

Next time the suspension could be permanent.