[Solved] Can't Login, Password Reset Problem

woozie

Hello, I was not able to login to my account due to it saying that I'm entering wrong login details even though I'm pretty sure I entered them right. So I reseted my password, I've received the confirmation mail with the code but when I click the link or copy the code into the textbox nothing just happens, I've tried this several times now and the same thing keeps happening, I don't really know what am I doing wrong or why is this happening but I'm unable to access my account now.

My account name is "woozie" and it's registered on the server Johnny

Thanks in advance.

I'm still getting a message saying "The login is invalid." even if I log using the new password. I've tried using other browsers to see if it's not an issue with the cookies or something, but without any success.

Edit: I've just found out that the account got suspended for some reason, I guess that's why this is happening. Well I'm sure that my account wasn't suspended when this started happening because I could still access the ftp and the website fine. Well thanks for your help anyways.

I've reset your password again. Check your mail.

It must have been suspended for inactivity (failure to login every 30 days to your cpanel) but it wasn't showing it at the ACP. I've logged into your account so that should take care of that.