[Solved] Suspended: Devldead

I see that now the page loads correctly. Anyways I got the `account suspended` message today in the morning until after I created the thread.

I don't have a screenshot of the message it gave me but it was the `account suspended` message. I think it was due inactivity because I haven't logged into the Cpanel for a while (I don't know for sure how long, though).

I tried to reactivate the account with the link on the error page but when I submitted the re-activation form I got the `not suspended` message, that's why I posted here as I didn't know what to do.

Any idea the reason of this?

Thanks for everything.

When I checked the status of your account, it showed the last login to be on the day before your first post. If you logged into cPanel successfully before using the account renewal script, cPanel most likely reset the 30-day limit, thus unsuspending your account and causing the account renewal script to give you that message. The only other possibility I can think of is if another admin or mod unsuspended your account and didn't mention it.

Glad everything is running!