[Inactive] Jsp Spring Framework Problem

haohiep

My web project can't run in heliohost at hmusic.helihost.org although I works fine in my localhost.

I don't know what causes the problem and whether tomcat runs.

Can you help me to know how to check/config tomcat (I can't find tomcat in cpanel) and even how to run my web project.

Thanks in advance.

username: haohiep

domain: hmusic.heliohost.org

My project uses Spring framework. In the root public_html folder, there is a file request.jsp which contains a code line:

<% response.sendRedirect("/index.htm"); %>

this code line will send a request to a servlet name indexController (pattern according to spring framework). In this servlet will process some tasks and respone a view name "index.jsp".

I tried to test a second project

I have uploaded new folder name "test" with a simple servlet (not Spring framework).

I placed a static file "index.jsp" (not using with servlet) --> it works fine. But I tried to use a request to servlet name "main"--> Not found ==> So I think the problem is in servlet.

hmusic.heliohost.org/test/index.jsp --> work

hmusic.heliohost.org/test/main --> not found

(main is servlet's name)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

hmusic.heliohost.org/test/main is a directory that does not exist, but hmusic.heliohost.org/test/main.jsp does.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything works normally in my localhost.

In this case, hmusic.heliohost.org/test/main is a request to sevlet (JSP servlet can understand that).

So. if I am wrong, let's show me how to access to this serlvet name "main"