[Solved] 404 Error

vicosoft

1)i have uploaded my asp.net before on johnnny some page work some did not work because i used mssql database i now change it to mysql and reuploaded the the pages now when i got to my website it list the file i uploaded when i click one of my pages it give me a 404 error page not found

2) i want my home.aspx be my default page

my username is vicosoft my domain is uniquepeopleinternational.com

Well now we are getting somewhere by removing the 500 error. I can now see your directory contents and your wordpress site in the folder "wp" loads fine, meaning it isn't an issue with Apache.

I am not certain if DLL files are disabled on HelioHost's servers. If they are and your aspx pages are loading these DLLs, perhaps this is what is causing the 404? I know for certain including/loading files through URL is not permitted for security reasons.

I'm sorry I am not familiar with ASP so I can't tell you exactly what the problem might be.

Here is where I run into a wall. Is there another user or an admin familiar with ASP that could lend a hand? Thanks!

I will also try Google, see if I can find anything useful there that might help.

EDIT: I found this on the HelioHost wiki http://wiki.helionet.org/ASP.NET

Please also be aware that we only support ASP.NET 3.5, and we cannot provide any higher version.

Although if you were using a higher ASP version I would expect it to return a 500 error, not 404.