[Solved] Site Wont Work... Again

S1mpleman

Right this is becoming an increasingly annoying problem! My site is up there for my mates and my mates are retarded and wont keep checking back if the site keeps going down. Every freaking day I turn my laptop on it's down again. I can access cpanel fine, albeit very slow. Nothing else works.... Even if it springs back to action I'd like to know why the hell it does this, If it's your server then god knows.

Oh yeah, it's not my DNS the name server's are fine, this is something on your end from my understanding.

Next time it goes down ill just come on here and have an even worse rant about it, seams to have made it work. I want answer's though....

I agree that it can get frustrated some time, but u must think that helio host is a free web host run by a few enthusiast to support new developers , not for pro. Helio host will provide 24 x 8 support though not by support center, but djbob's (ROOT ADMIN) friends(Team members) will be online with a time interval of 1-2 hours, for solving programing problems you have a big community along with admins.

You can check the server status here http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/

then make a post if you find any trouble.

I'd like to appologise for my rediculous outburst this morning, I've been getting increasingly frustrated with this planet we live on and my site going down this morning push me over the edge. I think what these guy's and gal's here at heliohost is amazing work! It's by far the best free service I've found so what I was on about this morning was mere blind abuse.

I've spoken to an Admin and he's put me on the right path to improving the quality of the site. Keep up the good work,