[Solved] Website Has Gone, Login Name Has Disappeared Also

onmy6

Something drastic seem's to have happened, my website has disappeared and also my login details seem to have disappeared. I get message that user name not found in database.

Thats a couple of years worth of work gone, as i update my site 5 days a week with new content

My website is http://www.informationation.co.cc/

a. HelioHost username = onmy6

b. Server account is on = stevie

c. HelioHost main domain = http://www.informationation.co.cc/

I see that your domain is pointing to the heliohost name servers correctly.

I think you have not configured the add on domain in Cpanel , or did you register with the .co.cc domain straight away or used a heliohost sub domain.

If I remember correctly I think I registered with .co.cc straight away, all has been working fine for the last couple of years but today everything disappeared.

I can't even login into Cpanel as my user name has disappeared from heliohost databse it seem's, all very strange

@onmy6 you must have logged in at least when you received an email, regarding deletion of account.

Any way sorry from the helionet community, wish you had backups.

@anush - Hey thanks for your concern ,I really appreciate it. No I didn't receive an email, on the 18th july it was there on the 19th july it was completely gone, damn shame cause I really like helionets hosting. My back-ups are a couple of month's old,being a news site, although I do have a full backup site on another host for just such an occassion just had to redirect url.

however i still prefer helionet. maybe the automated emails have bottlenecked I see others are having similar problems

Thanks again

I'm sure Ill be back in the not to distant future

Onmy6