[Answered] My Domain

lvlkoo

Hello!

Please help me.

I registered domain, and i want that my domain redirect in hosting

I set in domain options NS servers

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

In my cpanel i created my domain. A sow that in advanced dns zone editor (in cpanel) my domain redirect in my hosing IP. I though that is right, isnt it?

Please admins help how to make my domain work?

lvlkoo actually i did't get what you meant, i think you want your domain to be pointing to your website hosted at helio server, what you have done with the registrant is correct , that us setting up the name servers.

Next for me to tell what you should do correctly i (or any admin or user) need to know how you registered with helio host, did u first start with heliohost free sub domain or did you register with you own domain , when you made your account.

if you first registered with heliohost free sub domain , then do as follows

now you need to add that domain in "ADD ON DOMAIN" option in Cpanel.After adding it will take about 2-72 hours for the DNS to propagate and the domain to be in function.

if you need more help give your domain name , Heliohost sub domain if applicable.

mention your user name and server though i have no use with that , admins need that to check the problem and help you.