Hosting Home Page Errors

impartit

Hi there,

Firstly let me thank you for the hosting service you provide. I have creatd an account and uploaded my files and sql data and can now access my Family Tree application phpGEDview on the URL impart.heliohost.org.

Secondly do your servers need a newer Google API key as the application complains with this message This web site needs a different Google Maps API key. A new key can be generated at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/javascript/v2/introduction.html#Obtaining_Key.

Thirdly frequently blocks on the welcome page give errors example:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'No Connection Established' in /home/impartit/public_html/includes/classes/class_pgv_db.php:704 Stack trace: #0 /home/impartit/public_html/includes/functions/functions_db.php(2744): PGV_DB::prepare('SELECT setting_...') #1 /home/impartit/public_html/includes/session.php(533): get_user_setting('1', 'language') #2 /home/impartit/public_html/config.php(75): require_once('/home/impartit/...') #3 /home/impartit/public_html/index.php(29): require('/home/impartit/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/impartit/public_html/includes/classes/class_pgv_db.php on line 704

The problems are not the PHP scripts as they all run on my own PC's running Apache with WAMP.

Kindest regards

Neil Duncan