Signed Up Using .co.cc, Now Want Name.heliohost.org

buzz-01

When I signed up at heliohost, I chose to use a .co.cc domain name, instead of "name.heliohost.org".

In principle it works fine this way, but I've found that some virus scanners are blocking the whole .co.cc domain, so my website is not accessible to some people.

Therefore I would like to setup a standard "name.heliohost.org" and add my .co.cc as a parked domain, but since I directly chose the .co.cc domain during signup, I could not choose a name.heliohost.org at that time.

Is there any way I can still choose a "name.heliohost.org" via my cpanel? Or do I need to delete my account and create a new one?

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Thank you very much for your quick reply!

This seemed to work, however I have to use URL forwarding for the .co.cc address because adding a parked domain doesn't seem to work.

When I try to add the domain as a parked domain, I get the error message "Error from park wrapper: You are not allowed to add more than this amount (0) of parked domains!" (Translated the error message to English, original was in Dutch since I've set my language to Dutch). Am I doing something wrong?

Furthermore, I signed up for Johnny, but since I registered I get quite a lot of temporary downtime. The last few hours it was unreachable for at least three to five minutes every hour. I noticed this since I am building a website on it and I am testing it regularly offcourse. Is this a known issue?