[Solved] Site Set Up, But Dns Is Not Resolving

grassfrog

Hi,

I ordered a website last night, and got confirmation, then 2 hours later, I got an error email

Dear 2sender,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry you must provide a valid username

When I click on the link it says "We're sorry, but the daily signup limit has been exceeded. Please try again tomorrow at midnight PST."

Now, I'm getting the following error when I try to go to 2snd.com.

Nameserver trace for 2snd.com:

Looking for who is responsible for root zone and followed c.root-servers.net.

Looking for who is responsible for com and followed e.gtld-servers.net.

Looking for who is responsible for 2snd.com and followed ns2.heliohost.org.

Nameservers for 2snd.com:

ns1.heliohost.org returned (NORECORDS)

ns2.heliohost.org returned (NORECORDS)

So, what I am trying to figure out is.... is the server having an issue, or is my account someonehow messed up? It allowed my username when I signed up and sent me a confirmation:

Dear 2sender,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been added to the creation queue. Here is your account information:

Username: 2sender (note: case sensitive!)

Domain: 2snd.com

Control Panel URL: http://2snd.com/cpanel

Please note that it will take up to 24 hours before you can log in, and up to 48 hours before your website is up and running. Also note that your account will be automatically pruned if you do not log in to your control panel for a period of one month.

If you would like to check the status of your account in the creation queue, please visit http://www.heliohost...ername=2sender.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

Now, when I click on the link to check the site, I get this message:

Either we could not find that account in the database, or it has already become active. If you're seeing an "Account Queued" page, please wait an additional 24 hours. If you aren't seeing anything, please refresh your browser's cache.

Should I start over??