Hosting Plans

awesomegamer

Its a simple idea, but it might help if you offer differnet plans.

right now you have the basic, but lets say instead of 25 posts per month, if they can make 5 posts per day (about 150 posts per month!), you could offer not 100megs of space but even more like 500megs of space. the bandwith could also be increased and so on.

and a very simple hosting with ads but 0 required posts would be maybe 10-50megs of space. just a good idea to help you benifit either way depending on if users post or not or alot.

We are working on the ads plan, except with full features ;) (except you cant use it just for file storage...)

but i like the plans idea... currently im trying to add two differnet kinds of plans, paid ones and ads ones. Then we can have varying plans for the posting and paid ones. but first,

in order to get an ad hosting system up, i need to purchase another server, and it has to be either dedicated or VPS. and i dont have enough money for that right now... however, if traffic keeps growing, we might be able to do that in the near future.

as for the paid plans, im looking into some software that will automate the process. Im thinking WHMSubs right now...