Adding A New Domain Error?

milktogo

Im trying to add the domain cloudcraft.tk. My original domain is cloudcraft.heliohost.org. My domain doesn't seem to set up. When I try to add it it says Error from park wrapper: cloudcraft.tk is already configured. But it doesnt appear in my parked domain area. It still says 0/0. And if you go to cloudcraft.tk it says account queued. Is this nomal?

milktogo the domain cloudcraft.tk is added successfully try to clear you cache

now it is not showing cloudcraft.heliohost.org , it is showing a default apache page, it is because you have made the root directory of the domain as cloudcraft, to make it point to cloudcraft.heliohost.org just edit the domain in addon domains

milktogo

go to addon domain from cpanel

at the bottom you can find the domains you added from it select modify and change the Document Root to home in this case leave it empty that will direct it to public_html

if you still dont get it post the problem here

milktogo

go to addon domain from cpanel

at the bottom you can find the domains you added from it select modify and change the Document Root to home in this case leave it empty that will direct it to public_html

if you still dont get it post the problem here

It is not showing any addon domains, redirected domains or subdomains. When i click on addon domains, at the bottem it says "No addon domains are configured." And is it normal if the domain doesn't have "www" in front?