[Solved] Remote Connection From Local Computer To Stevie.heliohost.org My Sql Server

deadmann

Hello there, i'm new user, trying to connect to my sql with remote connection from my computer, through navicat application,...

I already make a user name inside cPanel.. also allow my home ip, the public Ip google say, and in the end any thing domain % to access...

i'm wonder if i try to connect with currect Port, but the thing i use is 3306.

I receive : 2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'stevie.heliohost.org' (10060)

i also try the thing you see in attachment

post-28003-0-92608100-1327339719_thumb.png

Issue fixed...

Oh sry man, the matter was about i search over internet to find the connection, so once i see people used steive... i though the server they used is same to the one i use, and i never could imagine that even the other server which say provide nothing special for it's user can have a MySQL lunched over it...

so now, i tried to check if my website is up and the required time passed, then after see nothing happened, i clicked on viewing cPanel, and "BOOM" the url bar say johnny... don't tell me both server have MySQL, and i tried to connect with johnny instead of steive and success :)