[Solved] Suspended:iwede

iwede

I have...

for more than 1 had not been able to access helioshost hompage, while my cpanel address on bookmark deleted. But my site still active. Then my account yesterday suspended till right this moment. I have renewed my account via link sent to my email address and I am still able to access cpanel, but it's been 24 hours my site still shows account suspended. If you see my site is active it is because I use my former hosting I activate again around 6 hours ago.

please then reactivate my site again if there is no terms and conditions I break. Thank you.

I see:

indoresep.web.id

Just another Indonesian cookbook

So your site seems to be working, try to delete you cache again, or try to browse using a proxy or in Private mode.

Hi Tjoene,

Thanks to respond again. I can understand you saw that title. Like I said currently I point my domain to other name server instead of Heliohost ns, to keep my site still alive because I don't know till when my account will still be suspended.

Some minutes ago I checked it out using IP address given by Heliohost, and now my account is queued, just like yesterday afternoon (GMT+7). So perhaps you can see my site using this Ip address 216.218.192.170 instead of my domain, because now I use my former host.

Thanks