[Solved] Queued: Crabuwo

Okay, i first posted on the wrong site of the forum so i didnt got a proper reply. i made a account on johnny for a while ago now

and it has been queued for a long time... acctualy 6 days! "This process usually takes 24 hours"

heliohost username: crabuwo

server: johnny

main domain: troms.tk

its been queued for 6 days so i assume something is wrong.

i tried to logg onto cpanel but that didnt seem to work. it says "were sorry, we couldnt find that name in the database" and its been doing this for 6 days. i made a mistake signing up for johnny. i was really going for stevie since im not interested in the services that johnny has. so if it is possible. can you delete the account and then let me make a new one on stevie. since johnny is taking up the dns on the nameserver and i cant delete my old account.... i cant solve this problem..

please help me!

regards, xbox540

Did you ever the the confirmation email when you signed up for Johnny? Have you tried signing up with stevie yet?

yes, i signed up succesfully on stevie 3 days ago (alekso.heliohost.org)

i got a confirmation email on that one and i didnt on johnny. im not sure i was permitted to sign up on stevie before i closed the johnny account properly.

but i just wanted to test. it came up in like 6 hours and this is taking 6 days. if you can close the johnny account i would be happy because then i can

change the dns on alekso.heliohost.org into troms.tk and just forget about johnny

(currently the domain is pointing to the heliohost nameservers and it would probably not work if i change the dns setting on my stevie account. because its already taken by the johnny account)

I'm not seeing the johnny account in our database so evidently it didn't take effect. Go ahead and try to add troms.tk as a Parked Domain to your stevie account if that was your plan.

okay, but wouldnt johnny conflict with stevie since both will be pointing to my domain on the same nameserver?

EDIT: i changed the stevie account to point to the domain but it didnt work. it goes to johnny automaticly

Report: 2012-01-14 11:04:56 (GMT 1)

IP Address: 64.62.211.131

IP Hostname: johnny.heliohost.org

Edited by xbox540

Give it 24 hours.

Did you change the domain:

alekso.heliohost.org

to:

troms.tk

With the domain name change script? If so it takes at least 24 hours to resolve.

well, i think i waited 24 hours now. lets see the report taken right now of a dns scanner....

Base troms.tk

Record a

Name

IP 64.62.211.131 (United States)

Reverse johnny.heliohost.org

Route 64.62.128.0/17

AS AS6939 Hurricane Electric 55 South Market St San Jose, CA

its going to take a year before this is fixed.... i will try to find a backup meanwhile

BRILLIANT! I MANAGED TO SCREW THIS ONE UP TOO!!!!

whats wrong with me :/ i have managed to screw up almost the same thing two times now.