[Solved] Suspended: Vol7Ron

I can't find an account in the database with the username 'vol7ron'. It might have got deleted for inactivity.

Could you please provide your main domain so I can investigate further?

However, it does seem likely that your account has been permanently deleted. If this is the case, then please feel free to create a new account.

There is a strong possibility that your account has been deleted, but sign-ups have been open all day, so you are more than welcome to create a new account.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, it seems kind of odd that it would be permanently deleted in that short period of time. I travel a lot (sometimes months at a time) and while I think it's great that inactive accounts are being removed to free up space, I am quite upset that I didn't at least receive a notification email. At least then I could try to log in from my phone or something.

This is quite upsetting, especially given the hoops I had to jump through to get Perl modules installed and Postgres/CPanel updated. Well, the hoops weren't really as big as just waiting for it to happen (fortunate that it did happen relatively quickly), but still, I feel like I at least partly contributed to that effort, so would have received at least some courteous notification.

If my account has been deleted, I might as well just go to some paid service elsewhere. I appreciate all the help, but the server's uptime wasn't ideal, and I don't want to risk things getting deleted again.

if it helps the web address was something like: ceedew.heliohost.org

Your account has been deleted cause we don't have the resources to keep inactive account on the servers.

If you don't want your account to be deleted, log in every week to be sure.

This is not a paid service. Here you need to keep your account active to keep using Heliohost, and with paid services you need to pay.

Feel free to create a new account