Softaculous Demo Different To Install App?

ncoded

When I demo Beatz via Softaculous, its fine - there is a main menu on the public site, and within admin the module manager looks fine.

However, when I do an install of Beatz via Softaculous, not only is the main menu missing from the public site, but also the module manager with admin is all messed up with bits of the UI (user interface) missing:

The checkboxes, Enabled, and Access Level columns no longer appears within module manager.

Additionally (of course) all the menus are messed up and don't' work properly.

Thank in advance for any help ..

I just did a test install on the Softaculous website: http://test.softaculous.com/beatz/

It all looks fine, so I would guess would indicated that the problems are something to do with the way Softaculous is working on Heliohost?

To be honest I have stopped using Beatz now as it seems a little unstable; instead have started using Dolphin which is excellent.

I am currently having issues with uploading, but I think that's to do with max_uploads etc in php ini; I doubt you would be willing to increase these?

Feel free to take a look at where I am at so far (/dolph/

A bit cryptic, as I don't want to give out the full url yet; sure you can work it out from there?

Thanks for everything.

It looks like you have successfully installed Dolphin. If you need help with something, please tell me what you want me to do for you, and any problems that you encountered when you tried to do it yourself.