[SOLVED] Suspended: Keoki09

Username: Keoki09

Server: Stevie

Domain: animantrix.co.cc

I believe it got deleted because i didnt login during a few months, i had to go out for a trip.... and now i would like to use it this again, but i cant even register again since im getting the error: Sorry, a DNS entry for animantrix.co.cc already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

I've get into the cpanel of my domain and deleted the name servers already, i dont know if thats what it means, since i cant do anything else, or ill have to wait 24 hrs ??? my domain was inactive also.. i just re-activated.

I just tried registering again, will post if i get any error, BTW, im trying to register now in Johnny, since stevie i believe it has been pretty full this days and cant sign up again....

EDIT: Just got the email again.... same error

Dear keokijem,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry, a DNS entry for animantrix.co.cc already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

Please visit http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php and try to signup again.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff