[SOLVED] Domain Transfer Longer Than Expected

micafire

So this is one of my first post and that I am having trouble transferring a domain to my HelioHost account, I recently went ahead and transferred to www.exogengaming.co.cc and properly inserted the nameservers into the records. I have been checking the domain and it seems to not work.

- I have ran ping from my command line, it says it can't find the host.

- I have ran it through my web browser it returns none.

I am not sure how long it will take or their is an error while transferring the domain.

I would appreciate help and soon as possible to get the domain working again.

-Thank you,

Micafire

At the moment HelioHost nameservers do not have any information about your domain name.

You can check it with ie. this utility: http://heliohost.grd...pl/dns-checker/

Did you add your domain name in HelioHost's cPanel?

Either as the main domain name while creating the account OR as the add-on or parked domain.

If you did - make sure you didn't misstype the domain name.

Wait until ~01:00 PST / ~09:00 UTC - this is the time when scheduled synchronisation of DNS entries on HelioHost nameservers should be completed (sometimes these nameservers fails, so such synchronisation is scheduled every 24 hours after 8 UTC / midnight PST).

I have attached the information that is from the co.cc domain panel and the Cpanel acknowledging the new domain but I am not sure if these domain name servers are correct.

Thank you for helping me resolve this still it is not working

And yes I am using Stevie.

post-23600-0-76844400-1324933226_thumb.png

There is an issue on Stevie right now that prevents parked domains from being created. We have requested that our root administrator contact cPanel to resolve the matter, and we expect for him to do this "later today." After cPanel support staff are contacted, the issue should be resolved fairly shortly. I am just hoping the djbob will not put this off any longer.

If you do not want to wait for the issue to be resolved, you may change your main domain via the domain script, but that is the only other available option.

While it appears that the domain name is showing up on our name servers, it still is displaying the "Account Queued" page. If this is still occurring after 24 hours, post back and I will look into the matter.