Alternatives To Adsense

npl

A while back I got banned from adsence because their was fraudulent click activity from users. I still don't know how this occurred. I guess 4chan or some troll in general had a fun screwing with me.

My site www.borealtrek.com just launched "officially" a few days ago and now I want to monetize it. I so I googled alternatives to adsence and it essentially gave me a top 5 list for alternatives to adsence.

Adbrite

Kontera

Bidvertisor

Clicksor

Chitika

I signed up for adbrite... most sites said to go with that as an alternative in general. Does anyone have any recommendations or experiences with this kind of situation? I am unsure of what service to use.

The site is coming along nicely.

I haven't done PPC in years. I hate Google for their Adwords scam (would have lost lots of money if I actually payed them. I didn't and they left me alone. They probably knew how out of balance their program is.

But Adsense, even though from the same company, is pretty "set it and forget it". I realize that is probably no longer an option for you. So they will not reactivate your account?

I know Microsoft is supposed to be evil but they to have a lot of clout. I would look into the sites below.

https://adcenter.microsoft.com/

http://sunseven.hubpages.com/hub/101-Google-Adsense-Alternatives

Also. I really liked the big names and variety for affiliate programs through Commission Junction. A big name itself. I have made some money with them. Not using them right now though.

http://www.cj.com/

I tried to appeal their decision and they simply said there was some invalid click activity and they would not look into renewing my account. At the moment adbrite is nothing special, most of the ads are not even relevant. Earlier I saw an ad for drain cleaner beside a blog about an astronaut...

I really need to figure this one out. Google adsence was like you said Xwinuser "set it and forget it". Thats what I need in combination with well paying relevant ads.

I forget the requirements for having an Adsense account. I mean will it throw up a red flag if you try to use the same bank account? Social Security number?

Do you have a wife or another person in your family that has a different bank or Pay Pal account you can use to set up another Adsense account?

I know that is a pain. Just trying to throw out options. Will keep thinking about this.

I thought about doing that and even researched that the minute I got banned. They record your address, bank info and IP address of the computer that you login from. Hah I would have to buy a new computer, change my internet provider, get a new bank account and buy a new home.

Google is smart. The only work around to this problem is really impractical.

Some news on adbrite. It is not worth the time of day... ughh I need to figure this if my site is ever to grow.

• 1 month later...

I am new to this site, and am trying to do the same thing (once My account becomes fully active) but I have done some research and You could try affiliate ads instead of basic adsense. Also increase traffic using metatags set up with a web promotion tool. I have used web position gold before, and it checks where your pages are (this was a while ago) and is currently banned by google :S. They have done this as it is a very good piece of software and gives a remarkable level of hits for the cost.

• 2 weeks later...

infolinks too another alternatives to adsence but it's very slow earning it tool me around 2 month to get a $,

i also increased the page load time by around 3 to 4 second.

Kontera too the same for page load but i don't know about the earnings.

• 2 weeks later...