Domain Can Not Accessible And Cpanel Can Not Login

dudw

I was thinking that we could have a cPanel technician fix all of this stuff at once. However, I am not willing to submit my real name to cPanel, which is required to open a ticket.

Summary of the "stuff":

- CP wrap error when adding/removing domains

- Unable to create accounts on Stevie

- Cannot change this account's domain via WHM (or the mod CP, since it uses the WHM API)

Use my name! PM me.

I was thinking that we could have a cPanel technician fix all of this stuff at once. However, I am not willing to submit my real name to cPanel, which is required to open a ticket.

Summary of the "stuff":

- CP wrap error when adding/removing domains

- Unable to create accounts on Stevie

- Cannot change this account's domain via WHM (or the mod CP, since it uses the WHM API)

No, that's fine. I'm sure one of the admins will be able to use their real name. Just to let you know, you really are being helpful on these forums. If you hadn't explicitly asked to be a moderator, then you probably would have been named one soon. Just keep up the good work, and I'm willing to bet you might be named a moderator sometime in the future.

Ok thanks. I totally get the part about not asking in respects to someone trying to be pushy or a know it all. That's not me (the know it all part at least, heh). I don't want to be a pest. Later!

No, that's fine. I'm sure one of the admins will be able to use their real name. Just to let you know, you really are being helpful on these forums. If you hadn't explicitly asked to be a moderator, then you probably would have been named one soon. Just keep up the good work, and I'm willing to bet you might be named a moderator sometime in the future.