npl

Pretty neat. If I only had an iPhone or Android. :) I have an older HTC smart phone.

Check out the lens and software on this site. http://www.0-360.com/ You can make your own 360 degree shots and put them in either HTML, Java or QuickTime.

I made my own version of the lens using a reflective globe and just letting the lens I already had on my camera focus on it.

The software is free! I think they goofed. What selfrespecting photographer can't rig something like that up as opposed to spending hundreds of dollars.

Yeah I have done that before however it was in photoshop cs5. The output when you use a DSLR is awesome. The file ends up being about 50mbs with my camera. So many pixels to look at lol. The reason why I like this app in comparison to my D90 and a tripod is the fact that it is quick, convenient and I always got my iphone on me. So if i see something worth sharing with friends or whoever i'll just shoot it on my phone.