Best Way To Optimize Seo On Wordpress Sites?

npl

Hey,

I find that a lot of my traffic on my sites comes from search engines. I have done some basic SEO to my sites and I want to do more to increase traffic.

What do you guys do to optimize your SEO on a worpress site or any other site for that matter?

With Wordpress I like to use some plugins. Platinum SEO is great for getting the descriptions and keywords right on each indivudual post and page. There are also some nifty on-page seo plugings such as SEO Pressor and ClickBump SEO i personally go for clickbump because its half the price and has the additional feature of being able to identify keywords for LSI (latent symmantic indexing) otherwise they both check things suchas : H1,H2,H3 alt tags, blog, italic, underline, and keyword density.

While on page seo is going to be 20% of the work you can notice some really great increases in traffic from getting it right!

what I would really recomend the most is after optimizing on-page to start doing link building work for off-page as that is the other 80%.