[SOLVED] MySQL problem

ECE KLU

Server:Stevie

Username:eceklu

Site: eceklu.heliohost.org

I have installed CMS on my site. Now mysql tables could not be loaded by it. It says all tables are missing. I logged into CPanel and through it PHPMYAdmin, it couldnot login to my database even i could login into cpanel. what could be problem? Also, in cpanel the database shows as 0.00 MB.... Please help...

Oh dear, there might be something going on with Myql and Stevie...

user bkoese

bkoese.heliohost.org

Stevie

Today I suddenly got lots of SQL errors on my webpage and being paranoid as I am I thought someone had hacked my website.

So off i went deleting my whole joomla installation. I re-installed Joomla 1.7 only to find that I am unable to upload any extensions (like themes etc)

I restored my home folder from backup and also my database - unfortunately to no avail.

I then gave Drupal a go - again lots of SQL errors.

So there was me thinking there's something wrong with my account and deleted it.

So now I'm waiting for the signup limit to disappear so I can sign up again since I really Love Heliohost!

Would be good to know if the SQL has a problem on Stevie at the moment tho...

Thanks!

Barbara

Uh... this issue was fixed this afternoon, you didn't have to go and get a new account.

Haha, if I break it then good and proper :-)

No bother though as I always take backup and a quick restore of my home folder, database and email should do the job once I have my account back.

I have the signup monitoring tool open so I'll be back soon :-)

Thanks for letting me know that the issue is fixed, you guys are great!