[SOLVED] All my hosting account hosted in stevie's hosting has occured an error.

mobile marketz

My hosting account for mobilemarketzltd.co.cc has encoured an error.

so pls resolve it as soon as possible

Domain: mobilemarketzltd.co.cc

email address registered: earnas.project.0101@gmail.com

here is the error:

Error: Got error 28 from storage engine

Error No: 1030

SELECT * FROM oc_information i LEFT JOIN oc_information_description id ON (i.information_id = id.information_id) LEFT JOIN oc_information_to_store i2s ON (i.information_id = i2s.information_id) WHERE id.language_id = '1' AND i2s.store_id = '0' AND i.status = '1' AND i.sort_order <> '-1' ORDER BY i.sort_order, LCASE(id.title) ASC

so pls resolve it as soon as possible........

Note i m waiting for your reply. and reply must be to sridharanamu@gmail.com

thankyou.....

regards,

sridharan

My hosting account for mobilemarketzltd.co.cc has encoured an error.

so pls resolve it as soon as possible

Domain: mobilemarketzltd.co.cc

email address registered: earnas.project.0101@gmail.com

here is the error:

Error: Got error 28 from storage engine

Error No: 1030

SELECT * FROM oc_information i LEFT JOIN oc_information_description id ON (i.information_id = id.information_id) LEFT JOIN oc_information_to_store i2s ON (i.information_id = i2s.information_id) WHERE id.language_id = '1' AND i2s.store_id = '0' AND i.status = '1' AND i.sort_order <> '-1' ORDER BY i.sort_order, LCASE(id.title) ASC

so pls resolve it as soon as possible........

Note i m waiting for your reply. and reply must be to sridharanamu@gmail.com

thankyou.....

regards,

sridharan

I hope u guys help me.......

pls i humble request you to solve my problem........

And also i found that my mail is not working

the error from google apps is

ns1.heliohost.org [65.19.143.3] 5-ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM. 5-ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM. 1-ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM. 10-ASPMX2.GOOGLEMAIL.COM. 10-ASPMX3.GOOGLEMAIL.COM. 61ms

ns2.heliohost.org [64.62.211.133] Timeout

So it seems that ns2 is not able to access....

pls also check it and solve it

thanking you.....

post-25434-1319019382.jpg

Error 28 mean that no space left on device.

I see no problem with disk space on /var/lib/mysql partition, however at the moment there is only 4 MB space on /tmp, so it's possible that there was temporarily no disk space at all and if MySQL is using /tmp for some operations then that was the reason.

ns2.heliohost.org is intermittently unavailable, yes. You can check this on my server monitor, link in my signature. It's on the same server with "Johnny" which is unstable. But as long as at least one of the nameservers used by you for your domain name is available at any given time your domain will be available. If you're not comfortable with this, though, you may switch to use any other nameservers instead of or along with heliohost nameservers, and correctly set all DNS records on them to point your domain name to the heliohost server where your account is and all records for GApps, too.

Hi,

today I have a problem on danilo.heliohost.org.

I run each query sql, mysql gives me error: "Got error 28 from storage engine SQL = SELECT ...."

I have read on forums that the error is because there is no space available, but I'm using 75 Mb of space.

Until yesterday everything worked.

Can you help? Thanks!

I installed Joomla!

p.s. Sorry for my poor English.