[SOLVED] Why is Stevie down still? It has been down for 2-3 hours now...

Nathan Johnson

Does anyone know why Stevie has been down for a while? This is the error I am getting:

What does it mean when it says "the connection has been reset"? I don't get why the connection keeps getting reset a lot. Is there someone that is hogging up server resources or something? Stevie used to be a lot more stable then it has been lately.

Stevie is down right now, I'm assuming because of partitioning maintenance. However, I'm not entirely sure, because djbob didn't say when he was going to be performing that maintenance.

Stevie is down right now, I'm assuming because of partitioning maintenance. However, I'm not entirely sure, because djbob didn't say when he was going to be performing that maintenance.

I'm thinking I'm going to need to download Apache/PHP because I am currently editing my PHP in the cpanel editor, but this doesn't work good... especially when I get "ERROR [object] object" after I try saving in cpanel editor when the server goes down. But then again I don't feel like re-doing all of the folders and stuff.

Please get this maintenance done soon. :) Thanks.