[SOLVED] Activation problem

akio

Hi Heliohost, I have a problem. Johnny is very slow and does not turn on the server of turkey. I would like to delete my johnny account but it was not. I open the stevie account, but deleted. Please delete my johnny account and Confirm my stevie account. I've tried, but did not.

My Username : firtina

My Domain : benimeserim.org

My Email : benumeserum@gmail.com

Good works.

Hi akio,

I cannot find an account with the details you provided in the database. Is that info you posted your Johnny account? If so, then that account appears to have been deleted; could you provide your Stevie info?

Thanks,

I've been trying to help him through PM's. I deleted the Johnny account and then he registered on Stevie. The ACP showed that the johhny account was deleted but it's still showing:

benimeserim.org

After a couple of days and his Stevie account still showing as queued I deleted it hoping that maybe the johnny account would finally get completely deleted when the corruption scriopt ran. Anyway what needs to be done is this account needs to be completely deleted:

benimeserim.org

Hi akio,

I cannot find an account with the details you provided in the database. Is that info you posted your Johnny account? If so, then that account appears to have been deleted; could you provide your Stevie info?

Thanks,

I can still sign with Johnny cpanel. www.benimeserim.com/cpanel and ftp is still working... And Domain working but host is currently empty : www.benimeserim.org

Deleted the stevie account again. I open the stevie account again now.

Hello again, akio

It appears that your Johnny account was not in our database, but it was still there in cPanel. This meant that most services like your domain, FTP and cPanel remained active. I have manually logged into WHM and deleted your account from there. The deletion hang on 'Deleting databases', but it appears to have been deleted and the DNS records have been removed from our system.

In other words, you may create an account on Stevie in 24 hours :)

Thank you for being so patient in this matter :)

Johnny account deleted. I can make stevie account now ?
Please wait 24 hours, just incase there are some DNS stuff still there.

Hi jje. Thank you for help. I would like to thank Byron is a very very much. Byron has helped me a lot. Thanks again jje and heliohost.

Now again, I opened a new stevie account. Waiting for Approval :)

I love heliohost. :)

Good Day...

It appears that your Johnny account was not in our database, but it was still there in cPanel. This meant that most services like your domain, FTP and cPanel remained active. I have manually logged into WHM and deleted your account from there.

Thanks jje. Exactly where did you go in WHM to do this? Also can we restrat the mail server by going to Mail Server (Exim) in the WHM?

Your welcome, byron :)

First I checked if the account was there by entering the user's domain name in Account Information > Search Accounts.

Then I used the delete account function in Account Functions > Terminate Account.

Since the termination hanged, I made sure the account was deleted by repeating step one.

Also can we restrat the mail server by going to Mail Server (Exim) in the WHM?
Good idea :) I just tried that (Restart Services > Exim Mail Server) and WHM hanged on 'Restarting Exim Server'. Since I wasn't sure whether it was restarted or not, I ran /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/restartsrv exim via SSH which had no output. Just to make sure I tried running service exim restart and it came up with:

Stopping exim: [FAILED]
Stopping spamd: [OK]
Starting exim: [OK]

Anyways, it didn't seem to fix the problem.

[ Oct 1 2011, 01:21 PM

Hi jje. Thank you for help. I would like to thank Byron is a very very much. Byron has helped me a lot. Thanks again jje and heliohost.

Now again, I opened a new stevie account. Waiting for Approval smile.gif

I love heliohost. smile.gif

Good Day... ]

My account is still not active... time each day postponed here : http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/status

3th - 4th

4th - 5th

today : 5th - 6th