[Solved] Queued Issues on Stevie

Hue Phong Mobile

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, my previous topic contains wrong title. my account not suspended. It's queued! cache has been cleaned but nothing happened...

login: xroft

domain: bz8.heliohost.org

server: stevie

Dear Admins,

I think there is a biger problem around (at least concerning Stevie). My account is also queued since yesterday. It worked this morning for around five minutes, then the problem occured again. I always deletet the cache and even used different browsers, it didn't help.

My site: topthesis.ch

Username: tthesis

Server: stevie

I see several pages with the same problem (also: http://ashoat.tevosyan.com).

It would be great if you could tell us what kind of problem it is. Thank you very much for your work and a quick answer!

Dear Admins,

I think there is a biger problem around (at least concerning Stevie). My account is also queued since yesterday. It worked this morning for around five minutes, then the problem occured again. I always deletet the cache and even used different browsers, it didn't help.

My site: topthesis.ch

Username: tthesis

Server: stevie

I see several pages with the same problem (also: http://ashoat.tevosyan.com).

It would be great if you could tell us what kind of problem it is. Thank you very much for your work and a quick answer!

I agree with this. THere is some bigger problem than clearing cache. My website also (www.ram-mohan.com) fails to load. I've tried with different browsers, VPN, office connection, home connection all with similar results. I find it hard to believe that cache has to be cleared everywhere.

Secondly, the link to clear your cache is broken. So I still am assuming this is deleting temporary files. Could admins fix the broken link?

hello,

I have created this acount about 2 weeks ago and since then its been showing the "HELIOHOST ACCOUNT QUEUED" page.

I've cleared my cache and also tried different browsers.

username: ofermer

server: stevie

Domain: ofermer.heliohost.org

(BTW cPanel seems to be working fine)

thanks for the help!