HTTP 403 Error (Forbidden) submit SiteMap

djalmabright

I doubt any 'fancy stuff' was done. This is an option from within WHM that we used to show the Queued page.

Also, I have bought my own VPS server and installed Apache and Kloxo on it. Whenever I hook a domain up to it without adding a Client, it displays the following:

This is the Kloxo Default Page

If you are seeing this page, it means that web has not been configured for this domain on this server.

This could be due to the following causes:

Kloxo has not restarted the web server yet after you added the domain. Please wait for the web server to restart.

The domain is pointing to the wrong Kloxo server. Ping the domain and make sure that the IP matches one of the IPaddress seen in admin home -> ipaddresses

If you are seeing this page when you try to access an IP like << CENSORED >>, then that means that the IP has not yet been mapped to a domain. Go to client home -> ipaddresses -> ipaddress home -> domain config and map an IP to a domain.

Once you map an IP to a domain, then you have to make sure that the domain pings back to the same IP. Otherwise, if you try to access the domain, you will get this page. So IP -> domain.com should mean that domain.com pings to the same IP.

Before I installed Kloxo, it used to come up with an Apache Default Webpage. I doubt it will have any conflicts or major downsides.

Just as I said. Fancy or not, the WHM is not part of the original Apache package, hence, at the very least we should call it a modification. I have my own fair share of WHM history. Thus, we can settle the topic. It appears, the original thread starter is sitting back, wondering, just what the hack we are splashing out. Lets take it from here, and call it a day.