Account in Queued "debbie70"

ScatteredMusings

Please read the latest news topic for more information on this issue.

I looked at the "news area" on the main page and I am not seeing any "new" news regarding "queued accounts".

Maybe I am looking in the wrong location... could you possible point me in the right direction?

Thanks a bunch :)

Deb

@ bluepart

Currently (as for time of your above and this my post) latest news topic is about different thing, about not able to unsuspend suspended accounts.

No any admin posted about current "account queued" problem for now, yet. It's night in USA, their time zone, problem started ~01:26 PDT, so it's quite understandable.

@ ScatteredMusings

ALL accounts hosted on Stevie are the same at the moment.

And such situation does happend from time to time...

If you'll go to my server monitor - link in my signature - and you'll notice that "HTTP" is OK, but "server load" is not reported at all (blank, as I can not get data from my test account for the same reason) then this is most likely (but not for sure) the case. You can also check some other known websites hosted on Stevie, ie. wiki.heliohost.org (that at the moment is on this server, too) or area52.heliohost.org (admin's account).

@ bluepart

Currently (as for time of your above and this my post) latest news topic is about different thing, about not able to unsuspend suspended accounts.

No any admin posted about current "account queued" problem for now, yet. It's night in USA, their time zone, problem started ~01:26 PDT, so it's quite understandable.

@ ScatteredMusings

If you'll go to my server monitor - link in my signature - and you'll notice that "HTTP" is OK, but "server load" is not reported at all (blank, as I can not get data from my test account for the same reason) then this is most likely (but not for sure) the case. You can also check some other known websites hosted on Stevie, ie. wiki.heliohost.org (that at the moment is on this server, too) or area52.heliohost.org (admin's account).

Piotr GRD, thanks so much for the info and clearing up the "news" thing. That was one of the first places I had checked, didn't want to post any unnecessary posts or request for help and waste of the the support's time if it wasn't needed.

Awww, I thought I saw you mentioning "stevie" hosted sites were in queued.

Thanks again, I guess we just hang tight until support comes :)

deb

@ bluepart

@ ScatteredMusings

Piotr GRD, thanks so much for the info and clearing up the "news" thing. That was one of the first places I had checked, didn't want to post any unnecessary posts or request for help and waste of the the support's time if it wasn't needed.

Awww, I thought I saw you mentioning "stevie" hosted sites were in queued.

Thanks again, I guess we just hang tight until support comes :)

deb

Seems to be up and running ...

Thanks guys :)

Deb

Yeah, just ran the script and everything worked fine. :) That was after Stevie was annoying and wouldn't let me run it :D

Luckily I live in the UK, and it's 4pm here.