[Question] Roundcube in Webmail

kiddo

I have uploaded the roundcube to my account in stevie and pointed the imap to stevie and If I opened this site(my roundcube site) to all heliohost user on stevie does it will cause high server load too? ?

Don't worry about it causing server load. If you have too many processes, your account will show 500 internal server errors, so it won't be causing high load. Just know that if your site does start throwing 500 errors, it is because of roundcube.

I have uploaded the roundcube to my account in stevie and pointed the imap to stevie and If I opened this site(my roundcube site) to all heliohost user on stevie does it will cause high server load too? ?

Don't worry about it causing server load. If you have too many processes, your account will show 500 internal server errors, so it won't be causing high load. Just know that if your site does start throwing 500 errors, it is because of roundcube.

Ooo, okay glad to hear that it will not cause high server load. For 500 internal server error, I guess all people had to be patient with that.