Geting problem

vampirex

HI sir,

I am running my website from upto last 7 days and today when i opened my website it show me

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.

Sincerely,

The HelioHost Staff

I haven't done anything wrong again your rules and regulations can you please help me to get back my website.

Thanks,

Reagrd vampirex

HI sir,

I am running my website from upto last 7 days and today when i opened my website it show me

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.

Sincerely,

The HelioHost Staff

I haven't done anything wrong again your rules and regulations can you please help me to get back my website.

Thanks,

Reagrd vampirex

I was just going to post I am getting the same message, even though my site has been up for months now.

http://omaniwinter.heliohost.org/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi is what I get.

My site is http://omaniwinter.heliohost.org

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Brother , shall we know your website link?

First of all this thread should be posted in Account Queued Section. Looks like no one is reading this

Intentional use of incorrect spelling or grammar will not be tolerated. Read the Guidelines and the Support FAQ. Please clear your cache before posting

This is message is in the top of the forum.