[Solved] Queued: srimanju

hello

today morning my account is in queued , but now there is no DNS records in my cpanel. When i type my domain www.dateindiaonline.co.in it says invalid. please help;.

My heliohost username : srimanju

Server : stevie

domain : dateindiaonline.co.in

I already added files to public_html folder , but till now my site didn't come active.

You need to add our name servers via your domain registrar ;)

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

hello sir,

nameservers already pointed. There is no ZONE settings . There is NO DNS settings in Advanced DNS . Todayonly its gone. Please help sir. there is nothing in Advanced DNS. I try to add but i can't. and the Cpanel is very slow and there is no icons only texts

dateindiaonline.co.in has set ns1/ns2.heliohost.org nameservers as authoritative.

If I'll "spoof" the DNS system the website works and is displayed for me correctly from Stevie.

Unfortunatelly at the moment either ns1 or ns2.heliohost.org nameservers does NOT have any records for this domain name, you can check using DIG, ie. this one: http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/dns-checker/

There are two solution:

- Fix that can be done by HelioHost staff: update the HelioHost nameservers to contain records for this domain name.

- Fix that can be done by the srimanju: use any other nameservers (ie. from domain registrar) and point the domain name to Stevie's IP 216.218.192.170 on that chosen nameservers.

Additional note:

As the nameservers change has been applied at domain registrar just couple of hours ago - even if the entries on HelioHost nameservers will appear the domain may not work for the whole world instantly.