Who is the winner?

Social Network  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How many voted on who they wanted to be the winner and who was actually kicking butt in the social networking area?

I mean, I wouldn't do a web search on Facebook but I have hundreds of friends their compared to the three on Google +. I WISH G+ would take off.

Xwinuser

While I would agree that Facebook has only one "main" product (its really a bunch of products or features bundled together) they are still a giant as well at 100+ billion dollars in worth.

Facebook is IM, forum, chat, email, photo album, gaming, ad blasting, music streaming, video streaming, classifieds, directory and more each day all rolled into one.

Googles other products are minor in comparison to their search engine and although by themselves they cannot touch Google, Bing, Y!search, Unthink, Friendster, Four Square, MySpace and the likes all together can give Google A run for it's money.

Not trying to argue. Just discussing with me peers. X

The logic here is that google is a big giant with lots of money and nothing to lose. However, facebook is not a giant; they only provide one service, and they have a lot to lose. Google isn't dependent on Google+, but facebook is dependent on facebook, since that's the only service they provide.

On another note, facebook has been "stealing" google's money by not using adsense.