Chrome becomes the Uk second Browser

The problem that is occurring to Internet Explorer users (I used it for several years) is that they have no idea what they are missing out on, and how it seriously downgrades performance, quality, and speed. At the moment I have struggling with my website because Internet Explorer isn't understanding my CSS positioning making the website look all weird, and my website is dominated by IE users.

Personally, I think Google Chrome should have the top spot.

1st. Google Chrome

2nd. Mozilla Firefox

3rd. Apple Safari

4th. Opera

5th. Internet Explorer

Personally, I think Google Chrome should have the top spot.

1st. Google Chrome

2nd. Mozilla Firefox

3rd. Apple Safari

4th. Opera

5th. Internet Explorer

That's right list. Once they use the Mozilla or chrome, they won't back to IE.

Agreed :) The problem is that most people use Windows, & IE comes default with windows. Few people go searching for a "better browser".

At starting of my computer world, i use the IE only. When i start to use the Firefox, i forget how IE look like.

Note: If you ask IE user "What is Firefox?", their reply will be "I think a fox with fire"

lol I don't think they are "that" dump :rolleyes:

At starting of my computer world, i use the IE only. When i start to use the Firefox, i forget how IE look like.

Note: If you ask IE user "What is Firefox?", their reply will be "I think a fox with fire"

lol I don't think they are "that" dump :rolleyes:

i said it just for fun.

you know some of my friends(engineering graduates) like that only. They doesn't what linux is . I have met those kind of people.