Guessing Game

demonhunter

although this refers to international languages, this is a forum game, and should be moved to that forum

so

MOVE'D

I just had to say that

Your speaking french, your name is William, your looking for a good host, cause the others you used sucked, and your email is bcwilliam@ktfcc.com

note: I do not know french, I'm just using cognates and borrowed words to guess.

iHola! Me llamo es Aaron. Yo hablo poco espaniol. Se llamo es William. Me usar la computadora todos los dias. Me cumpleanos(needs a thing abouve n, like ~) es cinco de octubre de 1990. El pupitre.

pardon me if I have bad grammar and misspellings and stuff, I haven't even had a year of this yet. The last part is my intire classes favorite word, it doesn't make ssense, but whoever doesn't know spanish is gonna start laughing :lol:

the writing desk...? lol, i used an auto-translator for that, lol, sry, had to do it ;)

haha convert this from japanese:

okaasanwadaisukidesu. okaasanwayokushemasu. (sry, had to use romanization, cuz i dont have a japanese thingymaggig-character thing.)

the writing desk...? lol, i used an auto-translator for that, lol, sry, had to do it ;)

haha convert this from japanese:

okaasanwadaisukidesu. okaasanwayokushemasu. (sry, had to use romanization, cuz i dont have a japanese thingymaggig-character thing.)

Mother loves. Mother does skill.

Does anyone know about Google Language Tools? Simply copying and pasting the text would reveal the English meaning... don't you think we should try something else... like say anagrams, jumbled words, encrypted text... etc.???

I'll start off:

O, draconian devil. oh, lame saint!

(Hint: Anyone who's read The Da Vinci Code would know what that means!)

• 2 months later...