Video Game Triva Contest

lappy512

Okay, so in celebration of the upcoming E3, I was planning on having a little trivia contest using the chat feature of krazy letter on Sat. 29, 7PM [Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-8)]. Trivia subjects focus on mainly consoles and handhelds (sorry, not much of a PC gamer myself). Prizes will include...

First Place: 500KP + 500 more from Lappy512

Second Place: 100KP

Losers: a rock

http://forums.krazyletter.com/index.php?showtopic=4803

Qlumpa from KLForums is hosting a Video Game Trivia contest in the Krazy Letter Chat

I'm inviting all Helionet members to join into the trivia, it should (hopefully) be fun.

If you win, I could convert the KP into Helions, at a conversion rate of 1KP->2HN (because 1 post on KL gets you 5KP)

i'd do it just to finally test my knowlegde, but i can't. i'm not much of a live chat guy, and currently the only places i can get online have banned chat rooms. if it were a test, instead of a challenge i would gladly take it. when you're done pm me the question so i can try to answer them. you don't have to give me anything if i were to do good.