Project Idea

Hey guys, Can anyone suggest an innovative and new idea that is aimed at helping the common people. And by the word common, i mean really common, the ones who don't have four wheelers and all that luxury stuff. And one more thing, as I am the only person working on it, the project needs to be simple and not too costly. I am an engineer. So please suggest something of my type.

All ideas are most welcome. Howsoever ridiculous it might be. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Hey guys, Can anyone suggest an innovative and new idea that is aimed at helping the common people.

My own ideas are focussed in this direction..so thought I'd comment..

And by the word common, i mean really common, the ones who don't have four wheelers and all that luxury stuff.

Yes the mass of people, of modest means and aspirations( like you and me)

And one more thing, as I am the only person working on it,

Why should that be so? Ideas need to be shared and teams of people formed for the realization of any project.

the project needs to be simple and not too costly.

Simple and inexpensive enough to be able to make a start..

Then more ambitious plans and funding possibilities may emerge.

I am an engineer.

Which branch(es) of engineering are your specialities ?

So please suggest something of my type.

All ideas are most welcome.

Find something that fascinates you or that you have an affinity or ability with and dream something up.

Howsoever ridiculous it might be.

Knowing nothing of you or your circumstances..microfinance, web/ mobile innovation, eco-tourism

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Hello Manish,

You say little of what kind of proect would interest you and the kinds of work you may be interested in.

What kind of an engineer.

Wherever you are there is an Ice Factory opportunity.( links below)

The idea is to locate a suitable building for restoration and conversion to new community uses.

The prototype in Trapani, Sicily( housed in the C18th factoy which gives the project its name) would, when finished, offer a wide range of facilities..

Internet Cafe

Media production studio

Performance space,Gallery/Museum,Artists studios and accomodation, Restaurant and Cafe.

Reflecting the position of Trapani in the centre of the Mediterranean, this Ice Factory aims to develop cultural ties with the greater Maghreb.

The Internet project aims to facilitate such projects by enabling collaboration, skill-sharing and access to funding opportunities. Any subset of the full Ice Factory facilities could be adapted as a standalone project.

Delimon - delicatessen mondiale, worldwide & local speciality foods and artisanat hopes to offer the facility for suppliers to describe their products and offer them for sale on the Internet.

No doubt there is a delicious range of products whereever you are . .