Suggestion for Fast Reply

manish_kvs

Can you tell me one thing? Where should i post suggestions to improve this site? For ex - I want to tell the admins that whenever i click on fast reply button, the cursor doesn't automatically moves to the text box. Instead i need to click inside that.

It would be better if you change the code a little bit to fix that thing. Moreover you should assign a key combination like ctrl+Enter or something like that which performs the same function as "add reply". Since, it is a fast reply system, it needs to be fast...

Suggestions related to HelioNet or HelioHost should be posted in the 'Contact HelioNet' forum. ;)

http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showforum=4

Moved your post to a new topic. ;)

Support Admin's don't have access to the code of HelioNet, so djbob may have to edit it.

I believe a simple addition to the code can fix this:

<body onload="document.getElementById('fast-reply_textarea').focus();">

Suggestions related to HelioNet or HelioHost should be posted in the 'Contact HelioNet' forum. ;)

http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showforum=4

Moved your post to a new topic. ;)

Support Admin's don't have access to the code of HelioNet, so djbob may have to edit it.

I believe a simple addition to the code can fix this:

<body onload="document.getElementById('fast-reply_textarea').focus();">

Hmmm, yes, that will do. And for the second thing, he will have to set the access keys to ADD REPLY button and its all done.

Someone who /really/ wants to post will take the time to focus the textbox. We offer hosting, not convenience. The IP2 board we're running is outdated, which means some features will be lacking. New board will be up by spring, hopefully.