FrontPage problems

anikay

Hello I just created my website yesterday. Today I was busy updating when I found that my FrontPage could no longer connect to the server the following error text appeared.

"Unable to open 'http://www.snowclan.heliohost.org/'.

Server error:

Possible causes:

1. The server may not have FrontPage Server Extensions installed. <----- I know they do.

2. The web server may be temporarily out of service. <---I can view my site

3. If you are connecting through a proxy server, the proxy settings may be incorrect. <----I am not connecting through a proxy server

4. An error may have occured in the web server." <---- I don't think so, with all the times I've tried.

It seems that I may only use FTP to work my site, however the one time I used FTP my site never updated. So I really want to know.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Note: I have been updating my site every couple hours, adding new pages and editing old ones.

We had some problems yesterday and it seems they've been corrected so you shouldn't have any problems with Frontpage connecting. As far as the FTP goes make sure you ftp into your account this way:

FTP-target: ftp.snowclan.heliohost.org

Username: your_username

Password: your_password

Directory: public_html